Wednesday, August 14, 2013

One Month!

I've been 34 for one month.

One month ago today I decided to take back my body.

It doesn't feel like it's been that long. And I have to say it doesn't feel like it's been that difficult this time. It feels more normal than I ever anticipated.

I don't think often about junk foods really. I did think about some today but the thoughts were fleeting. I wanted something salty and cheesy but then I just did something else for awhile and the craving went away. It wasn't even that strong of a craving.

I am watching Extreme Weight Loss and they are showing all of the junk food that this poor guy is being surrounded by--donuts, pizza, wings, chili cheese dogs, sausage. It didn't affect me the same way at all. I thought the donuts looked good but then I thought about how bad it would be for my body and that thought passed just as quickly as it came.

I WANT to be better. I have been checking my blood sugar every day. It's not pretty at all. It makes me sad and nervous to see those high numbers on the screen. But I am going to the doctor next week and hopefully it's a good fit, hopefully she gives me some medications I can take.

I also get to be weighed soon.  I have no idea if I have lost any weight.

I took some pictures to share.
 


The side view looks a little smaller I think? Not sure. I should do a side by side.
 
Now it's time for bed. 11 more months to go! 



No comments:

Post a Comment