Thursday, July 18, 2013

Accidental Calorie Surplus

Why isn't it calory? Or is it?

Moving on.

Yesterday I really didn't think about what I was eating or not eating. I ate when I was hungry and didn't eat a lot of junk food. I ended up exercising more than anticipated (and um I anticipated none so it was a lot more--539 calories worth) By the time I finished eating my dinner I still had 935 calories left for the day.

There is some controversy over whether or not I sould have eaten my fitness calories. Some said that if I did, it'd stall my weight loss. Some said it didn't matter. I've heard that you have to eat them all when you've set a lower calorie goal in order to lose weight.

I ended up eating about a quarter of them because frankly I just wasn't hungry anymore. My dinner plate was enormous but full of good nutritious food.

It's really hard finding a balance. Some days are like yesterday where I eat but it's not enough. Other days I barely have any food but calories are maxed.

I feel good about the progress I'm making in regards to food and activity. Still have work to do in other areas, including finding a new physician just to get back on track medically.

I'm tip toeing closer to a healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment